What is d-Lenolate® Olive Leaf Extract? With East Park Research
d-Lenolate® is an all-natural olive leaf extract supplement that helps protect the body against invading micro-organisms that weaken the immune system.† Olive Leaf Extract (OLE) has been shown in numerous clinical studies to be a natural antiviral1, antimicrobial2,3,4, antibacterial5 and antifungal6, as well as potentially beneficial effects on overall human health, due to its active chemical compounds including oleuropein7.† Since its formulation, over 20 years ago, thousands of people have felt and seen a myriad of health and immune-boosting benefits after incorporating d-Lenolate® into their daily regimen.†
d-Lenolate® uses a patented extraction process of olive leaves. The power of the olive tree has been around for thousands of years. The therapeutic components were used all the way back in ancient Egypt.
Geoff Melcher, East Park Research
d-Lenolate®‘s formulation is based on a patented extraction process of selected olive leaves that contain oleuropein, the chem. The molecules (isomers) are delicate and the extraction process can destroy some of the effectiveness of olive leaf extract.
In a HUMAN double-blind study, d-Lenolate® was found to strengthen the system’s defenses and enable the body to efficiently eliminate toxins.† d-Lenolate®is one of the most potent olive-leaf extract products on the market due to East Park Research‘s patented extraction process, which is used to obtain the highest concentration of oleuropein from hand-selected olive leaves.
You have an immune system that needs to be healthy. You can take every medication or try every exercise, but unless you have a strong immune system, it’s just not going to work. I know from experience. I’m living proof and I’m certainly living.
Dana Harris Grodzein, Satisfied Customer
Several studies have been published documenting the powerful & significant therapeutic benefits of d-Lenolate® to a myriad of life-threatening viral and bacterial diseases. Peer-reviewed research publications reported that d-Lenolate® was found to be a potent immune system stimulant. Studies have also indicated the introduction of d-Lenolate® can increase the body’s resistance to numerous microbes, including bacteria, yeast and viruses.
- Micol V1, Caturla N, Pérez-Fons L, Más V, Pérez L, Estepa A. (2005). The olive leaf extract exhibits antiviral activity against viral haemorrhagic septicaemia rhabdovirus (VHSV). Antiviral Research. 66(2-3), 129–136.
- Sudjanaa,N. A., D’Oraziob, C., Ryanc, V., Rasoold, N., Ngd, J., Islamd, N.,Rileya , T.V., Hammera, K. A. (2009). Antimicrobial activity of commercial Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. 33(5), 461–463.
- Markin D, Duek L, Berdicevsky I. (2003). In vitro antimicrobial activity of olive leaves. Mycoses. 46(3-4), 132-136.
- Phui, A. (2010). Antimicrobial activity of d-lenolate® UNLV Theses/Dissertations/Professional Papers/Capstones. Paper 326.
- Pereira AP. (2007). Phenolic compounds and antimicrobial activity of olive (Olea europaea L. Cv. Cobrançosa) leaves; Molecules. 26;12(5):1153-62.
- Trial Study: Mizock, B. (1999). Evaluation of the Efficacy of d-lenolate in the control of symptoms of Candida Hypersensitivity Syndrome.
- Omar, S. (2010). Oleuropein in Olive and its Pharmacological Effects. Scientia Pharmaceutica. 78(2): 133–154.