zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce (Recipe)
These delicious zucchini noodles (or zoodles) with avocado sauce are ready in 10 minutes. Besides, this recipe requires just 7 ingredients to make.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 1/4 cup basil (30 g)
- 1/3 cup water (85 ml)
- 4 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- 12 sliced cherry tomatoes
- Make the zucchini noodles using a peeler or the Spiralizer.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients (except the cherry tomatoes) in a blender until smooth.
- Combine noodles, avocado sauce and cherry tomatoes in a mixing bowl.
- These zucchini noodles with avocado sauce are better fresh, but you can store them in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- Feel free to use any veggies or fresh herbs you have on hand. You can also spiralize other veggies like carrots, beet, butternut squash, cabbage, etc.
- Any nuts can be used instead of the pine nuts, or even seeds.